Thank you for your interest in employment with us. Please note that we have a strict policy on unsolicited resumes, and we will therefore not acknowledge them or retain them in our file.
Information Technology (IT) Manager
No. of Positions: 1
We are looking for an experienced and motivated information technology manager who will be responsible for overseeing and ensuring that computing systems and equipment are operating effectively and efficiently. To be successful in this position you will demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the industry’s best practices and evidence a professional track record of effective technical management, information analysis, and a thorough understanding of computer hardware and software systems.
Information Technology Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing IT staff by recruiting and training employees, communicating job expectations, and monitoring performance.
- Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
- Generating performance reports for operating systems.
- Assuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
- Evaluating technology risks in order to develop a network disaster recovery plan and backup procedures.
- Remaining up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices.
Information Technology Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience in managing IT infrastructure and services.
- Experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.
- Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows software, including server, office, and exchange.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible working hours.
Public Relations & Communications Coordinator
No. of Positions: 1
Public relations coordinator is responsible to manage all relations, plan and design public relations campaigns that may include organizing and coordinating events, setting up media interviews for company executives, and writing and distributing press releases.
For job description and general inquiries, contact us via phone or email. If you wish to apply for one or more of these positions, please submit a resume and references via email to:
Human Resource Department, STEP